Notes to visitors
Self-paid BioNTech Bivalent Vaccine Boosters
Who is eligible for BioNTech bivalent vaccine booster?
Terms & Conditions:
- The service is available from 16 January 2023 to 31 December 2023.
- Service Fee: HK$2,300 (inclusive of doctor’s consultation and one vaccine dose)
- The package is only applicable to persons aged 12 or above.
- For vaccination eligibility and requirement, please refer to the above eligibility table. For enquiries, please WhatsApp us at (+852) 6452 3581.
- Advance online booking (https://go.ghk.hk/covidbv_en) is required and full payment must be settled concurrently online; walk-in is not available.
- Once full payment via online booking is confirmed, the payment made will be non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for other services or products under any circumstances.
- Client should make sure the vaccine recommended interval period will be met before making an appointment. Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong (Gleneagles) does not take the responsibility for any persons who cannot fulfill the vaccination requirement.
- The injection is subject to client's health conditions and doctor's advice.
- Depending on the vaccine supply, Gleneagles may adjust the vaccination appointment if necessary.
- Vaccine is offered on a first-come, first-served basis, while stocks last.
- Gleneagles reserves the right to amend any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of any dispute, Gleneagles’ decision is final.
COVID-19 vaccination at HKU Community Vaccination Centre
The University of Hong Kong operates a Community Vaccination Centre at Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong to provide BioNTech ancestral strain/BioNTech bivalent vaccination service from 10 am to 6 pm daily to eligible persons aged 12 or above on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays; BioNTech ancestral strain vaccination service to children aged 5 -11 on Saturdays and toddlers aged 6 months - 4 on Sundays and Tuesdays. Please note there is no walk-in service at the Centre.
To make a booking, please visit the government website booking.covidvaccine.gov.hk. For enquiries about the COVID-19 Vaccination Programme, please call the government hotline on 3142 2366.